Monday, October 12, 2009

NMM =)




I absolutely did not pack several boxes for our upcoming move just to find out I'm not supposed to pack anything. Ugh! On Saturday I was not in such a hurry (since I never run late) that I grabbed my drink and did not spill it all over the floor. Nope not me. I never spill anything because I'm always careful. I did not go shopping this weekend to avoid working on my house. I'm responsible and would never do such a thing. That's it. I guess my life is rather boring currently that I don't have more "not mes". For some more entertaining "Not Mes" head on over to MckMama's site (the creator of it all) and check out what she's not been up to! Enjoy your Monday! =)

1 comment:

Meg B....that's me! said...

My life is pretty boring too as far as Not Me Monday goes! Have a great week!

Swidget 1.0