Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PICTURES FROM LAST WEEK



My husband being goofy while putting my new book case together!


Finished product....I love it!!!


The other side of the room.


Cinnabon roll dough.


Dough with filling.


Rolled up and ready to be cut.


Ready to be baked.


Fresh out of the oven!


Mmmmm!!!


Dave & Jen


Ben, Dean, & Gabe



Gabriel, Mason, Emma, & Dean


Arlington National Cemetery-Tomb of the Unknown Soldier


National Air and Space Museum


Trav


Me and "my girl"...Emma Renee! =)




3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the pictures. I love the bookcase too! It's so cute, and looks like you can put a lot in it. :D
WOW, the cinnamon rolls looks so good! I bet they were! lol!

Charity said...

Thanks! They were awesome. I'm gonna try to remember to post the recipe soon! I'm not one to brag, but I think they'd rival Cinnabon! Haha!

Mandy said...

Yes, you have to post the recipe soon! And if thats the case I'll just make them myself and not have to buy any. :)

Swidget 1.0