Friday, August 13, 2010

friday the 13th

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th til I read someone's post on Facebook. Up til then I was having a great day and continued to til it took my husband & I 3 hrs. to get to the mall when it should've taken only and hr.!!! Traffic was so backed up. (On the way home-around 11pm-traffic was still backed up on the highway leading to the mall etc.) I think a horse and buggy would've gotten there faster! I'm not superstitious, but I'm still blaming it on the 13th anyway! Fortunately the trip wasn't wasted and I found lots of good deals. I spent most of the time in Marshall's! When I was checking out I happened to see a computer keyboard in one of the bins-I guess someone else didn't want it-so I bought that to. I was needing a new keyboard seeing as how I dumped my iced tea all over the other one. It was never the same & is now in the trash! I only paid $10 for the new keyboard too-I was expecting to pay 3-4 times that much. This one suits my needs and I am soo excited! I guess my "13th" wasn't all bad!



19 days til stress-free driving in KS! (Well, stress-free to me anyway!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have done like me and not noticed Friday the 13th until Saturday. Then everything would have been fine.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember realizing it was Friday the 13th too! Glad to know you had a good day :)

Swidget 1.0