Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ahhh! I LOVE fall!

I am absolutely enjoying the fall weather we are getting here rain and all! I've been able to have the windows open too. I heard that the reason we got so much rain was because of a tropical storm. Whatever the reason I sure enjoyed the looong rain storm! I have yet to see any leaves change. =( I'm breaking out my boots, sweaters, and flannel sheets. I looove flannel sheets...on the other hand my husband can live without them. He indulges me once in awhile though! =) Anyway. I have plans to make caramel apples and more pumpkin bread! I may also make cake balls too. We'll see how motivated I am! Right now I'm watching season 4 of CSI and Zeus is curled up in part of my blanket and 2 other blankets. He's a blanket hog!


1 comment:

Holly Christine said...

I'm totally jealous of everyone getting to enjoy real fall weather!! I can't wait not to live in Hawaii!

Swidget 1.0