Monday, May 2, 2011

A Royal Wedding and a Funeral?!


I thought the Royal Wedding was truly beautiful! Kate's (Princess Catherine...and whatever else her formal title is!) dress was gorgeous! Very stunning! (I wasn't able to stay up and watch it live, but I watched it later the same day.) Although it was a very formal wedding, it didn't totally  feel stiff and starchy. I thought it was really sweet when she arrived at the front of the church and he told her that she looked beautiful.  Both bride and groom were radiating happiness. I hope they have a very long and happy marriage!

********** 


I'm still finding it a little hard to believe that Osama Bin Laden is actually dead. I'm sure someone has already taken his place...I just hope this doesn't mean an even bigger problem. Like someone else said "I hope the terrorists don't ramp up their attacks." I'm not usually a big worrier, but it makes me worry even more since my husband is getting deployed. I just have to keep reminding myself that God has it all under control!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend! I bet not many others could top this one! =)  


1 comment:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

=) She was very beautiful!

Swidget 1.0