Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random thoughts of the day...

  • I do NOT think it is nice or even right to be mean on someone's blog! (I don't speak from personal experience (because I think I have like 1 reader), but a few blogs I read occasionally have been plagued by this.) It's their blog for crying out loud. Let them be who they are without criticism/judgement!!! People like that are just plain JEALOUS!
  • Recently I have had an obsession with watching movies that are a series of three. First there were the Ocean's, then there were the Rush Hours, then the Bourne trilogy. I think I am running out of options. (Well, of the ones I own.) I could watch all 3 Ice Age movies, but I'm not really up for animation right now.
  • I'm a procrastinator. I KNOW I take after my dad. Here it is, shortly after 2am and I am STILL getting ready for company that will arrive around 6:30 this evening.
  • I absolutely LOVE iced tea! I think if I had to pick one thing to drink for the rest of my life, that would be it! I'd miss bottled water though. Oh well.
  • I had an awesome evening hanging out with my husband. We went to the mall in Woodbridge, then out to eat at Don Pablo's. I love Mexican food. I didn't realize how much til I moved away from my favorite Mexican restaurant in Kansas. Dos Reales, how I miss you!!! ='(
Well, I must slave away continue my quest for a clean house! I like the clean part, but not the getting there part. Ugh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, so I suspect you have more than one reader. Usually, if bloggers don't like the comments they're getting, they have the option to screen them before allowing them to be posted.

Maybe you should watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy. That eats up most of a day.

Swidget 1.0