Friday, November 5, 2010

6 yrs.



I LOVE being married to my best friend!
6 reasons we've made it 6 years:
  • We love each other unconditionally (and we actually like each other!)
  • We communicate.
  • We take our vows seriously.
  • We like spending as much time as we can together (which can be a challenge with the military ruling his life!)
  • We function as a team.
  • We are best friends.
6 things I've learned/realized in 6 yrs. of marriage:
  • Just because we're married and now live under the same roof doesn't mean I'll see him any more than when we were dating. =(
  • Communication is key (as it is any any relationship)
  • He loves when I cook for him!
  • It's ok to have some "me" time.
  • Marriage is hard work, but it's fun!
  • I married the right one! =)


4 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Stopping by today as I'm checking for broken links in the Military Spouse Blogging Community - thought I'd let you know I updated your link to your new blog name! :)

Have a great week!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

So sweet Charity! :-)

Rhe Christine said...

Such a sweet post :) I'm an Air Force wife for six years as well! I'm a new follower from the Military Spouse blogging community. So glad to have found you. Please come check out my blog and also the forum I run (link can be found in the military resources tab on my site)

Charity said...

Thanks! We had a great day. =)

Swidget 1.0