Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MY 5 TOP 5s of Christmas...

Favorite Christmas movies:
  1. Home Alone 1
  2. Home Alone 2
  3. The Santa Clause 1
  4. The Santa Clause 2
  5. The Santa Clause 3
Favorite things about Christmas:

  1. Decorations
  2. Shopping
  3. Gift giving
  4. Excitement in the air
  5. Family time
Favorite Christmas dinner items:

  1. Ham
  2. Mashed potatoes/gravy
  3. Fried apples
  4. Homemade rolls
  5. Deviled eggs
Favorite Christmas desserts:

  1. Cherry Cream Pie
  2. Press cookies (spritz cookies)
  3. Blueberry filled cookies
  4. Toffee
  5. Jen’s apple pie
Favorite Christmastime traditions:

  1. Campout by the tree with my husband
  2. Making candy and other treats
  3. Going stocking stuffer shopping with my husband
  4. Christmas brunch with my family
  5. Reading the Christmas story before opening gifts.

                      Christmas tree 2010          


*Yes. This is what happens when I'm bored. I make random lists! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We have the same favorite Christmas movies, and I love Ham at Christmas time. ;) We have the same Favorite things about Christmas too! :) I love to decorate, I love shopping and I love Family time :)

I love your Christmas Tree!!! I wish we had one!

Swidget 1.0