Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 photos in 30 days...all about yours truly (Day #1)


Day #1-Photo of yourself with 10 random facts:

  1. I'm proud to be a USAF wife.
  2. I have been married for 6 yrs. to the love of my life.
  3. The KS Jayhawks are awesome! =)
  4. I loooooove Christmas!
  5. I have 4 nephews and 4 nieces.
  6. The older I get the more introverted I become.
  7. I played on a volleyball team 7th-12th grades.
  8. I strive to not be fake cuz I hate fake people!!!
  9. I miss going shopping with my mom on Saturdays...I only live 1200 miles away. =(
  10. I'm a shopaholic! Haha! =)


*I chose to do the Facebook "30 Photo Challenge" on my blog instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I too have started doing the 30 day Challenge! See here..

http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/

I'm new to the blog world and hope to follow along with your challenge!!

- Mel

Swidget 1.0