Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas 2010 pictures as promised!


#1-Zeus anxiously awaiting treats from his stocking.
#2-Zeus playing with his new toys!
#3-Trav's new Under Armour shirt...he picked it out at the store though!
#4-Santa Paws!


#5-Zeus and another new toy and a pet sleeping bag!
#6-Zeus thinks Trav needs to share his candy!
#7-Some of the loot.
#8-Zeus tearing into his stocking!


#9-Cherry Cream Pie...Christmas pie to me!
#10-Our early Christmas dinner. We celebrated early since we were gonna be in KS on the actual day.
#11-Zeus anxiously awaiting dinner....
#12-then gulping it down!


#13-Me & Zeus and my new table cloth!
#14-One of his favorite gifts...a fire pit!
#15-My new genuine sapphire earrings from my awesome husband!

Since I'm too lazy to post any more pics here are some links to my Facebook albums for more Christmas pictures:




No comments:

Swidget 1.0