Monday, September 14, 2009

Here goes nothing...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

-The other day I did not buy the kids lunchables to avoid feeding them spaghetti cuz spaghetti's messy. Nope. I'm a good aunt/babysitter and would not do something like that!

-Saturday I was getting help installing a game on my computer and I absolutely did not have to go home to get all the info I needed. Twice. Not me. I always have it together.

-Today I most certainly didn't put the kids down for a nap a little bit early so I could have some peace and quiet--oh & to watch some NCIS. That would be selfish and I always think of the kids first.

-I am also not watching NCIS right now instead of taking my dog for a walk...I have linoleum in the kitchen. That would be a bad pet owner & I'm the best!
*Ok, so now I'm feeling guilty about not taking my dog out. See ya!


1 comment:

Drahdrah said...

I agree, spaghetti is way too messy, and sometimes naptime just has to come a little early. That's life. Happy NNM !

Swidget 1.0