Saturday, September 12, 2009

Red Friday & a day to remember...

I just want to say that I whole-heartedly support our troops-oversees & here at home. They sacrifice so much to preserve the freedoms that past heroes have given their lives for. I also support the spouses & families of all the troops. They also sacrifice a great deal. I have become more aware of that since my husband joined the Air Force. I am extremely proud of him and I am proud to be an American. I am going to do my best to support Red Friday. Red Friday means wearing red every Friday to show your support of our troops. (Click my title to view Red Friday shirts for sale. Cafe Press also has a great variety of other military merchandise!) I pray that God continues to bless the USA and will guide her leaders to make the right decisions.


No comments:

Swidget 1.0