Sunday, May 30, 2010

There's a 1st time for everything...

I made homemade salsa Saturday night and it's actually pretty good! I got the recipe here. I'm not a fan of store bought salsa so I got inspired to make some. I tried some before I let it set and it was a bit hotter than I prefer, but the heat died down a bit after I let it set. =) I also don't like chunky salsa so this recipe was perfect! I bought a food processor specifically to make salsa, but I ended up using my blender because a 3 cup processor just won't cut it! (I didn't think it through very well, did I?!) So, next week I'll be returning the food  processor! Oh well. I guess it saves me money since my blender did a perfectly fine job...although it almost blew it's top! So go to your local grocery store, stock up on the ingredients, and make your own! Truly amazing!


No comments:

Swidget 1.0